Want to know how to view ESPN on your Roku Device? Read below
ESPN, for the ease of viewing, is now available to be streamed on Roku devices. Roku is a streaming device that enables users to get access to a lot of movies, music, live events, and especially ESPN shows. User has to activate ESPN on their devices to start viewing the shows and events from the network. If users find it difficult to do espn.com/activate, following the steps given below can get the problems resolved for them. Before they go ahead and activate ESPN on their Roku players, they should first check if they qualify for activating the network.
Qualifying for Espn.com/activate on Roku
If you want to perform the Espn.com/activate on your Roku streaming player, you may have to follow certain steps. Only the users who have subscribed for ESPN services and activated the same can get access to view live events and other sports shows from the house ESPN. It is quite an easy process for people to do espn.com/activate with their PAY-TV providers. However, they should contact the services to get access just before they start the activation process. As soon as they activate the channel, they are ready to view their favorite sports channel on their Roku players. If you know what services from ESPN you require, you can start the activation process right away.
Espn.com/activate on Roku
You can activate ESPN on Roku using either a mobile device or a personal computer. Once you activate the service on your device, you explore the sports category on the available options on your Roku, you can view the channel at ease. All you to do espn.com/activate is to follow the simple instructions furnished below.
- Switch on your Roku streaming device
- Once it is powered on, find the home button on the Roku remote and press the same
- You will see the channel store of Roku on the screen
- Hit the search option that is displayed on the screen
- Search and click on the option that says “ESPN”
- Add the channel by clicking the respective option on the screen
- Now your favorite ESPN shows and events are ready viewing
This is just one way to perform espn.com/activate and there is one more easy way to do the same. Let’s go ahead and look at how to do it. This way of ESPN activation requires you to visit the official Roku channel store using the internet browser on your phone or computer. The following are the steps that you need to follow to complete the espn.com/activate process.
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, or Mozilla Firefox on your mobile device or computer system
- Go to the channel store of Roku
- Search for ESPN
- Once you find it, click the “Add channel” for the network to be added to your Roku device
- You should log into your Roku account
You can simply perform these steps to get your ESPN services activated on your Roku player. By doing so, you will be able to watch ESPN shows whenever and wherever you want.